top of page

Our Services

Professional tax & accounting services for individuals and businesses.

Accountant at Work
Meeting with Clients
Business Meeting

At Cardinal Tax & Accounting, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow and keep you on track to meet your financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis and thorough research allow us to optimize financial opportunities to be found in existing as well as recently amended tax laws. We are knowledgeable and current on the tax laws.

These services include but are not limited to:

  • Corporate Tax Returns

  • Partnership Tax Returns

  • Individual Tax Returns

  • Foreign Investors Tax Returns

  • Trust and Estate Tax Returns

  • Tax Planning for Business and Individuals

Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. Our firm provides a full range of effective accounting services including the following:

  • Financial Statements, Payroll & Sales Tax Returns

  • Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)

  • Accounting system setup and support

Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company's inception through its growth and development, CARDINAL TAX & ACCOUNTING can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring, if advantageous. With our knowledge and expertise, you will always be receiving the proper entity type for the functions your business performs.

Legal Handshake
Filling Out a Form

Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit CARDINAL TAX & ACCOUNTING can also negotiate on your behalf with the IRS and state agencies regarding  your tax debt. We will recommend any strategies available  to reduce or eliminate your tax debt.

Who needs an ITIN? The IRS issues ITIN's to foreign persons who have federal tax reporting or filing requirements and do not qualify for a SSN. If you do not have a SSN and are not eligible for a SSN, you must apply for an ITIN. We are Certified Acceptance Agents and are uniquely qualified to assist you in applying for an ITIN.

FIRPTA stands for "Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act" and it was enacted in 1980. This tax law states that when a foreign investor sells a property, the buyer must deduct 15% of the sale price from the foreign seller. The law states that at closing, the 15% must be sent to the IRS within 20 days, unless certain information is sent to the IRS prior to the date of closing (Form 8288-B, Application for a Withholding Certificate). If this is done, then the title company can hold the 15% in an escrow account until the IRS has made a decision regarding capital gains and issues a withholding certificate.


Book Your Free Consultation Today

bottom of page